Life Assurance - Critical Illness Assurance - Income Protection Benefit - Family Personal Income Plan - Accident, Sickness, Unemployment - Landlords Insurance - Buildings & Contents Insurance - Renters Protection

Protecting your property... 



Not only will we help you buy your home but also recommend ways that you can protect it. You will need to have buildings cover just in case your home is damaged and needs repair. It’s usually a condition of your mortgage and, if you’re a landlord, it’s your responsibility – not your tenants. You should also consider protecting the contents inside your home such as household goods and personal belongings as in the event of loss or damage it can be very costly to replace.


Protection for you and your loved ones...


How would you or your family pay the mortgage and other household bills if illness strikes, you can’t work, have an accident, or sadly die? It is all very well paying the bills when you are fit and well and earning a salary but when ‘What if’ happens, you need to have a plan. 


No two people are the same and the type of protection you may need will depend on your personal circumstances. This means thinking about what’s important to you, for example, your family, your lifestyle and your home, and making sure they’re protected. 


I will discuss and can arrange plans for those ‘What If’ situations giving you reassurance and peace of mind that you, your partner and dependants are protected.